Well it looks like summer has finally arrived and we are ready to play! It’s been a scorcher here today at Daily Essential HQ and we’ve been stocking up on paddling pools and ice lollies for our little ones. However it’s super important to ensure that your little ones are safe in the sun whether that be at home, out and about or on holiday. The heat can cause de-hydration, sunstroke and sunburn which babies and toddlers are more prone too so it’s always best to be prepared with these must-haves.
1. Stay out of the sun during peak times with this anti-UV tent which can be put up or folded away in a flash. Perfect for the beach or in the garden. | Vertbaudet.com
2. Baby & Toddler Sunglasses – Great for keeping the sun out of little ones eyes on pool days | Jojomamanbebe.co.uk
3. Stop the sun from blinding your children in the car with this stretch to fit Munchkin sunshade | Munchkin.com
4. Make sure you stock up on a suncream that is water resistant and has a SPF50. Spray on ones like the Soltan Once Kids spray are very useful with squirmy toddlers! | Boots.com
5. Allow your baby to enjoy swimming in an eco-friendly and cost effective way with a Konfidence Swim Nappy which grows with your child. | Johnlewis.com
6. Protect your child from insects and up to 97.5% of UV rays with the Snoozeshade Plus Deluxe | Snoozeshade.com
7. Keep the harmful sun rays off the skin with this two-piece swimsuit | Next.co.uk
8. Keep the little ones cool in their car seat or pushchair on the go with the Dreambaby Clip on Fan | Jojomamanbebe.co.uk
9. Keep the bugs away from your little ones with this cute little ladybird Lovebug Mosquito Deterrent | Johnlewis.com
10. Choose a sun hat that has wide flaps and UV protection, like this Whale Swim Hat with neck protection from F&F or if you’re looking for one with straps check out this Mini Rodini sun hat from Port Avenue.