If the 2 previous gift guides ‘Fathers Day Gift Guide – Under £20’ and ‘Fathers Day Gift Guide – Under £50’ Are a bit too low of a price bracket for you and you think your dear father would appreciate something a little more up market. Then have a look at Fathers Day Gift Guide Under £100
Here are a section of guides in the £50 – £100 price bracket.
1. Has your dad been eyeing up the new apple watch? Why not get him a pebble watch (£100) instead? It’s not as fancy as the new smart watch but its just as cute and won’t break your bank. It come in black and white and you’re able to change the face of your watch with cute skins too.
2. We always know that its usually mum stuck behind the camera taking the snaps or filming the footage so lets not give dad any excuse not to get in on the action with his very own Panasonic digital camera (£80) . The 16 megapixel Lumix is pretty awesome with it’s 12 x optical zoom, built in wifi & 144g in weight means hours of fun.
3. We have to make sure dad is as cool as we are of course so why not keep him up to date with a new phone. The Samsung Galaxy Core Prime would be the perfect smart phone for the hip go getter dad. It comes in black and white, large 4.5 inch screen and a 5 megapixel camera.
4. Every dad needs tools especially if he wants to be the next Bob The Builder. How about the Black and Decker Hammer Drill – 18V (£70) it a big one! It’s best feature, variable speed for ultimate control so no accidents. The hammer drill comes with 1 batter and the drilling capacity for wood 25mm, steel 10mm, masonry 10mm.
5. We need to make sure our dad looks cool with the summer months ahead of us. How about these Ray Band sunglasses (£88) a very big staple piece for SS15 and such a great well known brand.
6. If your dad has been nudging you for a new jacket for a while why not surprise him with this gorgeous stylish Zara double breasted trench coat (£94) in a flattering beige.
7. Every shoe collection needs a pair of stunning loafers – men and women. What better choice for dad this fathers day then these River Island Navy leather embossed loafers (£75). In a premium navy blue leather these shoes are perfect for work or hanging out at the weekend.
8. How about adding a splash of colours to your dad’s summer wardrobe and get him into the sprit of fun in the sun with these Hackett London Tropical Swim Shorts (£70). Not your typical dad shorts either.
9. Everyone needs a wash bag so why not get a fancy one. We’ve fallen in love with this one the Adrian’ Blue Canvas Cognac Leather Wash Bag (£59)
10. Did dad say one of his new year resolution to get on the fit side? Why not help him with this ARIA WIFI Smart Scale (£99.99) It’s a great addition to helping anyone get on track with their fitness.
We hope you find this Father’s Day Gift Guide useful, but remember the most important gift you can give your dad is your love and your time! Corny we know, but it’s true!