With Father’s Day just around the corner, next Sunday incase you forgot…we wanted to share our top picks to treat the men in your lives whether your buying for your own dad or your little ones dad for under £50. If your budget is a little lower check out our under £20 gift guide here or if you have a little more pennies in the bank and are wanting to splash out then be sure to keep an eye out for our under £100 gift guide we’ll be sharing later this week.
1. Is Dad’s wallet looking a bit outdated or falling apart? Treat him to a new wallet this Father’s Day with this sophisticated RJR John Rocha designer brown leather wallet (£29.50) it’s perfect for dad to keep all of his cards and spare cash safe.
2. Perfect for the wine enthusiast dad the Corkcicle One (24.99) would make a great gift. Designed to maintain the temperature of chilled white wines and cool down room temperature red wines using the unique freezing gel to help improve the aromatic profile of your wine.
3. Have a coffee loving Dad who likes to enjoy a nice cup of coffee in the mornings? Treat him to this Tassimo Vivy (£58.99) coffee machine which will go down a treat.
4. Is your dad a bit of a jet setter? Buy him this Traveller Energy Pouch Case (24.99) which is perfect for keeping hold of all of your every day essentials including passport, cards and change. It even lets your charge your phone on the go with it’s detachable power cable. It comes gift boxed which is a nice added touch.
5. This Braun Cruzer Beard Trimmer (£34) would make a perfect gift for dad if he likes to keep his beard trimmed. It’s Braun’s most powerful beard trimmer and has ultra sharp stainless steel trimming element for defined beard styles.
6. Does dads phone always run out of battery? Why not buy him this 3 in 1 Powerbank, Torch and Handwarmer (£19.99) . Perfect gift if he’s always on the go.
7. This Stainless Steel Travel Mug (£21.99) is another gift for those men who like to travel. It has a no-spill and no-leak construction with a one-touch autoseal lid that seals automatically between sips to prevent accidental leakages. A must have for travellers.
8. Is dad often found in the kitchen? Then these colourful Nesting Utensils (£27.00) are perfect for him if he’s a whizz in the kitchen.
9. Does dad love a BBQ or two over the summer? Then this 3 Piece BBQ Utensil Set (£35.00) will come in handy when he decided to get the BBQ out.
10. This WakaWaka Solar Power Charger and Light (£49.00) is a great gadget for dad. It’s the worlds most efficient solar power charger and flashlight all in one and will be great for dad to recharge his mobile device or iPad on the go!
So there you have it, our under £50 gift guide, hopefully you’ll find something that catches your eye which will be perfect for dad.