Father’s Day is just around the corner, the 21st June to be precise, and let’s be honest, it’s one of those days that creeps up on us busy mamas, meaning more often than not we leave things to the last minute and end up panic buying the same old gifts. Well not anymore. We know know that deep down you’d rather be buying dad something special and unique – just like he is.
So to save you precious time and energy, the Daily Essential team has scoured the internet for father’s day gifts to suit all budgets and put together some handy guides for you.
1. Does your dad ever need a place to write down those little memos, thoughts and ideas? Then look no further than this quirky Happy Jackson ‘Serious’ Notebook (£8.09). Whether they are a businessman that takes notes during a meeting, a creative that jots his thoughts and ideas down or simply a daddy that writes the shopping list, this jotter is the perfect home for all.
2. This Photo Mug is the perfect gift for a snap happy dad or photography enthusiast. He can enjoy a cuppa between shoots or be treated to a cup of coffee/tea in bed by the kids when he wakes up on Father’s Day.
3. If the man in your life is a bookworm and likes to read late in to the night then why not treat him to a Mini Retro Style Book Light (£6.99). It’s stylish, sleek, battery-powered and comes complete with a miniature on-off switch so it’s ideal for reading.
4. A man can never have too many pairs of cufflinks so if your dad likes to dress up from time to time then these Moustache Cufflinks (£15.00) would be a really trendy set to add to his collection. This particular pair are crafted from rhodium-plated brass with white enamel inlays and curly moustache print. Moustache’s are super trendy and super stylish in the fashion world right now.
5. Is your dad a bit of a whiz in the kitchen? Does he like to be the host with the most? Then this 3-in-1 Drinks Maker (£18.99) is just the gadget for him.Whether it’s milkshakes for the kids, smoothies for mum or cocktails for friends, this drinks maker is perfect for parties and family gatherings.
6. If your dad is one of those people that is always losing his keys, wallet, phone etc. then you need to invest in this Cloud Storage (£15.00) for him. It’s a cool and quirky way of storing personal items and has a hidden compartment that’s built into the base. It’s the perfect gift for anyone that’s untidy and disorganised.
7. This Happy Jackson Hip Flask (£12.00) is a great idea for those men that like to let off some steam or have the odd tipple on a night out with the lads. The speech bubbles read “WOO-HOO” and “PARTY TIME”.
8. If your dad likes simplicity and modern design then this Big Pouch (£15.00) is sure to go down well. Its 30x40cm in size with a metal zip and is the perfect size to conceal and carry a laptop/macbook, diaries, stationery etc. There are also smaller versions available too.
9. Is your man looking for stylish and lightweight accessories for a holiday or the Spring/Summer months? This John Lewis Braid Trilby (£15.00) offers coverage from the sun and features a contrasting stripe pattern. Paired with relaxed shirts and chinos, it would complete any outfit.
10. For the green-fingered guy, this cute miniature Indoor Allotment (£19.99) provides the ideal space to grow fresh herbs. This sweet gift set comes complete with a little wooden shed, a classic white picket fence, plant pots, drainage trays, soil pellets and 3 packs of seeds – everything he could possibly need to create his own herb garden.
We hope you find this Father’s Day Gift Guide useful, but remember the most important gift you can give your dad is your love and your time! Corny we know, but it’s true!